From the sacred stones of Westminster Abbey to the top of the London Eye, the city is yours to discover with Rick Steves! Inside Rick Steves London 2020 you’ll find:
- Comprehensive coverage for spending a week or more exploring London
- Rick’s strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from Trafalgar Square and the Tower of London to where to find the best tikka masala or fish and chips
- Connect with local culture: Catch a show in Soho, take afternoon tea, or have a pint of English ale with Londoners in a pub
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick’s candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax with a Pimm’s Cup
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and world-class museums like the British Museum and the Victoria & Albert
- Day trips to Windsor, Cambridge, and Stonehenge
- Detailed neighborhood maps and a fold-out city map for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, popular British slang, a historical overview, and recommended reading
- Over 600 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves London 2020.
Spending just a few days in the city? Try Rick Steves Pocket London.